Fairs, Museums, Galleries
* Caelis Galeria, Sanghai, Since January 2020
* Art Angler, New York. Since February 2012.
*Arteinversion, Madrid, Since Genuary 2010.
* Exposition 'Call Me, Work In Progress' - NEW YORK, Cabrini blv. January 2011 * Exposition, LANDSCAPES, In The Street, Washinton Square, New York, Febrero 2011 * Museum of Modern Art of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, with the exposition “Cartographies of Modernity, 100% Valencians”, December 2010-January 2011.
* Internation Art Fair of Dubia. March 2009.
* Fair 'Art-Event' 2008. Amberes, Belguim. November 2008.
* Exposition “One Man Show”, in the Museum of the Americas. Miami. August 2008 * Egyptian Museum. Horizontal Hall. December 2006. Cairo, Egypt.
* Internacional Fair of Contemporary Art of Stolkholm, STHLM Art Fair’05-Abril 2005. * Mark Gallery. New York Individual Expositions * 2019: Nueva York: “Muñecojones Exhibition”. Art Angler Gallery * 2018: Alicante: “BUSTLE”. Instituto Gil-Albert.
* 2017: Nueva York: “Express yourself”. Art Angler Gallery. * 2016: New York: “on paper”. Art Angler Gallery.
* 2015: New York: “Crazy Little Dolls”. Art Angler Gallery.
* MABE (Benicàssim Art Show). Octubre 2014.
* 2014: Ourense: “Who are you?...” Marcos Valcárcel Cultural Center.
* 2014: Alcoy: “Mall Way”. Alzamora Gallery * 2014- New York: “Final Arts”. Art Angler Gallery.
* 2013- New York: “Spaint”. Art Angler Gallery.
* 2013-Madrid: “The Death of an Artist”. Utopic Gallery. PAC (Platform of Contemporary Art )Collaboration. Commisioner Victoria Arribas.
* 2012- Alicante: “Latest Art, 21 Days”. Lonja del Pescado. Commisioners: Eduardo Lastres and Guillermina Perales.
* 2012- Madrid: “Vanity Scapes”. ARTEINVERSIÓN Art Gallery.
* 2012- New York: “Not Alone in NYC”. Opening on Leonard Street. Collaboration with Art Angler Gallery.
* 2011- Madrid: “Almost Black”, Moma-V Oracle of Art Gallery, September-November (Chinchón); “Call Me”, in the Art and Investigation Gallery, January-February. Etches and Paintings in ArteInversión, Madrid.
* 2010- Alcoy: “ My Son Can Do It, Too” in the Ovidi Montllor Center, April.
* 2009- Alcoy: Presentation of the Author's Folder “Minimums”: Etchings by Xavi Carbonell and Poems by Josep Sou. Presentation: Jordi Botella. Audio-visual projection: Gilberto Dobón. Cultural Center of Alcoy. October.
* 2009 Madrid: Exposition “Dreams”, in the Catarsis Gallery , March-April.
* 2008- Alcoy: “Capritxos”, in the Catalunya Bank Hall, October-January; Elche: Exposition “Black and White” in the Rectory Hall of the Miguel Hernández University, January.
* 2007- Madrid: Exposition in the Catarsis Gallery, January-February.
* 2006- Calpe: Exposition in the Culture Center of Calpe, August.
* 2005- Alcoy: “V.O.”, Culture Center of Alcoy, November; Ovidi Montllor Center, Homage to Ovidi, May.
* 2003- Benidorm: ASMARA Hall, December. Alicante: ACARA Gallery, November.
* 2002- Alcoy: UNESCO Hall, January; Elche: Orange Flower Art Gallery January * 2001- Alicante: Another Name Art Gallery, February.
* 2000- Alicante: Another Name Art Gallery, September. Exposition of Taules: objects designed for the Gallery.
* 1998- Elche: Gallery Casadalba , “The Art Lookout Point”. November.
* Art Plus Shanghai, Octubre 2020. Representado por Caelis Galeria.
* Shenzhen International Art Fair, Shanghai, March 2019. Representado por Caelis Galeria. * Affordable Art Fair New York, Septiembre 2019. Representado por Art Angler Gallery * Affordable Art Fair New York, March 2018. Representado por Art Angler Gallery.
* Art Madrid Feria 2017. Galeria Alonso Vidal. 2017 * Affordable Art Fair New York, March 2017. Representado por Art Angler Gallery.
* Homage to Manuel Vazquez Montalban. Pepe carvalho. Cervantes Institute Frankfurt/Munich/ Andorra/Palau Falguera de Sant Feliu de Llobregat.
* Affordable Art Fair New York, March 2016. Represented by Art Angler Gallery.
* Alonso Vidal Gallery “La Colección”.Barcelona * 21 DAYS LATEST ART. Artists' Collective. Lonja del Pescado.2015 * 2014- Valencia: “Latest Art Alicante” Carmen Center. October.
* Affordable Art Fair New York, September 2014. Represented by Art Angler Gallery.
* Affordable Art Fair New York, April 2014. Represented by Art Angler Gallery.
* Art Hamptons. The International Art Fair. Sculpture Fields of Nova’s Ark in Bridgehampton, NY. New York. Julio 2013. Represented by Art Angler.
* Affordable Art Fair New York, April 2013. Represented by Art Angler Gallery.
* “Office Curiosities”, Pilar Cubillo and PAC Art Gallery. Comissioners: Oscar García and Pilar Cubillo. February 2012. Madrid.
* XIII Painting Award at the University of Murcia, Exposition in the Almudí Palace Art Center, from 30/10 to 9/12 and in the Pedro Cando de Blanca Foundation, from 14/12 to 14/01/13. Murcia * ARTEANDO International Fair of Contemporary Art. Irún 2012. Represented by the Marita Segovia Gallery (Madrid).
* “Carbonell, Ibarra and Tamargo”, collective exposition in Art Angler Gallery, New York. May 2012.
* Affordable Art Fair New York, Spring 2012, with Art Angler Gallery. April 2012. New York.
* III Biennial Etching of Valladolid. Pimentel Palace. March-April 2012. Valladolid.
* “F5 Actualizar”, Nuevoarte Gallery, Sevilla. March 2011.
* ROOM ART FAIR 2011. Represented in the Fair by PAC. Madrid. December 2011.
* ESTAMPA Multiple Art. Represented in the Estampa Fair by the Artein-versión Gallery. Madrid. October 2011.
* “Story Crossings”, Art Center of Alcoy (CADA) Alcoy June-September 2011. Commisioned by José Piqueras.
* “Tradition and Avante-Garde in Alcoyan Paintings of the XX century”, Lonja de Alicante, January-March 2011. Alicante.
* “Unauthorized Autobiographies”, Carmen de la Guerra gallery/ARTENDENCIAS, October- December 2010, Madrid. Commisioned by Victoria Arribas Roldán.
* “Gran Coleccionable”, Catarsis Gallery, Madrid, yearly end of the season collective exposition, having taken part in these expositions from 2004 to 2010.
* “Cartography of Creativity. 100% Valencians”. This exposition could be seen in the IVAMCentre del Carme from feb-may 2010 and in the Art Musuem.
Santo Domingo Modern, in the Dominican Republic, December-January 2010/11. Commisioned by Rafael Gil Salinas.
* BANCAJA AWARDS 2006, 2008, 2009, with motive of the selected works in mentioned editions, the work of Xavi Carbonell have been displayed in Valencia, Muralla Hall of the IVAM in: 2009 for the XXXVI edition and in 2006 for the XXXIII edition; Alicante, Bancaja Foundation in Alicante in 2008 XXXV edition and in 2007 XXXIII edition; Madrid, Museum of the City 2007 XXXIII edition; Albacete, Cultural Center La Asunción 2006 XXXIII edition.
* PLASTIC ART AWARDS 2006 ALICANTE COUNSEL, exposition in the Lonja del Pescado in Alicante in 2006. Work adquired by the Counsel of Alicante in this convocatory.
* “100 Solidary Artists”, collective exposition that could be seen in Novelda in 2006, and in Alicante, in the Social Headquarters of the Territorial School of Architects in Alicante, in 2007.
* “30 Alicantian Painters”, 2007, Cultural Centers of Calpe; Lonja del Pescado in Alicante.
* “Homage to Ovidi”, Ovidi Montllor Center¸2005. Alcoy.
* From 1996 to 2004, There have been many expositions done by Xavi Carbonell in Alcoy, amongst them: “Esclats. Art Alcoià Generation of the 90s”, “Alcoian Artists with the People of the Sahara”, “Alcoians and no”, and “Art for Human Rights”.